2019 New Years Resolutions!
A new year is upon us and as with the start of every new year, we spend time thinking about our resolutions, what we want for ourselves, our families and our kids in the year to come. This is the time of year that we are determined and motivated to make this year a better year than last year.
Since we have started a new year, Beautiful Minds Center thought we would share some new year’s resolutions we’ve heard parents make to start the year off right.
- I will exercise more and eat a healthier diet, I will cook healthy food for my family as well.
- I will try to figure out a way to spend a little more time on myself and with my spouse without feeling guilty that I have not giving my child 100% of my undivided attention.
- I will find a way to manage my anxieties, and turn them into motivation and determination to improve being in social situations with my child.
- I will try to see the world through my child’s eyes and try to understand their needs from their perspective
- I will identify and help my child develop areas of strength
- I will get involved in the autism community more by building a stronger support network for myself and my child so that we have the emotional and social backing we need.
- I will spread more awareness of autism and seek out more information and support.
- I will be a strong advocate for my child and for the autism cause. I will also work hard on monitoring my child’s progress at home, in school and in the community.
- I will help raise money and/or donate time or money to grow and strengthen autism awareness
- I will take things one day at a time.
What are some of the resolutions you have made this year? Let us know!! We’d love to hear what motivates you. Ours are simple. Our new year’s resolution is to make sure we offer the best possible service and therapy to our clients. We resolve to work with our families to make their lives better day by day and to help them through their struggles and answer any questions they may have. We vow to spread awareness.
Happy 2019 everyone! May this year be a successful year for all of us, both personally and professionally!